Review of "Magic of Shazam"

  • Zorikh Lequidre
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hey folks. I have written up a review/commentary on Mike Kunkel's "Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam" and posted it on my Captain Marvel Culture Blog. You can find it at http://captainmarvelculture.blogspot.com/

      Please read and comment, I'd love to know your thoughts.

      Captain Zorikh
      http://www.captainmarvelculture.com

    • Drivtaan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
        I thought your review/commentary was on point. It (the comic) was entertaining, but, like you, I wish the story would have been told using a new character. At least they added it to their kids line with. I'm still not happy with what they did to Mary Marvel in Countdown, so this treatment of her didn't set well with me either.

        Thanks for the link to your blog. I appreciate your efforts to remind us that DC's joke is still a noble character.

        Lee

      • Frank Murdock
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
          Captain Zorikh,
          I found your articles informative and insightful. Thanks for introducing this comics fan with another site to the comics medium.

          sincerely,

          /FM