Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Times Past, 1964... A Halloween Hullabaloo Part 5

  • Ernie Ball
    Message 1 of 119 , Dec 1, 2006
      Want to hear something scary? I'm actually starting to get an idea for Maxie's costume. If I get a chance, I'll try to put something on paper.

      Driv

    • Dan Swanson
      Message 119 of 119 , Mar 12, 2007
        Thanks, buddy, I can always count on you to help! I've been trying to
        figure out how the Super Squad can keep them safe; sending them to
        another universe sounds like a good solution - who cares what happens
        in that alternate universe?

        I don't think you'd want them. When you put one on, your own
        personality goes in to hiding. If somehow the JLA creep is
        'convinced' to take the item off, you would have no memory of what had
        occurred. What fun would it be to rule the planet, if you weren't
        able to experience it?

        That could make an interesting story though, couldn't it? Charlie
        Brown puts on the Adamant token, does all the evil things necessary to
        become absolute ruler of the world, and then the token runs out of
        power, and Charlie wakes up as the absolute ruler of rhe world - but
        without the powers that got him the job.

        What happens next?

        Dan

        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, Drivtaan <drivtaan@...> wrote:

        > I like the fact that Elastique wasn't voted in unanimously. Good
        writing. Now, if you want to send me the items, I will gladly hold
        them until they can be properly examined. Oh, and this has nothing to
        do with my quest for domination of the multiverse.