Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Times Past, 1964... A Halloween Hullabaloo Part 5

  • Ernie Ball
    Message 1 of 121 , Dec 1, 2006
      Want to hear something scary? I'm actually starting to get an idea for Maxie's costume. If I get a chance, I'll try to put something on paper.

      Driv

    • ddswanson
      Message 121 of 121 , Oct 10, 2014
        That's a good question. What I originally had in mind was that the weapons would just kind of fade away, since the spell that created them was now broken and the villains never really existed except in the minds of some gamers.

        Except... the Ghast. For some reason, the Ghast was much more real than the others. I realized as I was writing it, and at least one reader commented on it too. Some time in the future, someone is going to put on the mask that Ghast wore, and Ghast will be back.

        In fact, the story in which Majique wipes out the World's memories of everything related to the Super Squad started off with Val putting on the Ghast's costume for Halloween.

        Dan