Dan/Lee Presents: Action in the Earth-S Future!

  • Dan Swanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Lee/Driv and I have been working on a series of stories set in a
      possible future for Earth-S. It includes some characters you know and
      some brand new characters. The first story, which follows shortly, is
      set in 2450. I suggested that we call it "Jack Weston in the
      Twenty-Fourth and a Half Century!" but Driv told me it had already
      been done.

      The title is pretty tame. And there is more to follow. So, here we go!

      Dan/Lee Presents:

      Interlude in 2450

      Hope you enjoy it!