Shiva and Kali 1

  • csyphrett_us
    Message 1 of 751 , Sep 1, 2000
      Martin Martine walked down the street in front of
      the WHIZ building. He thought he saw a flash of red
      descend into the alley beside the building. He ran over
      to investigate. <br>He heard a voice say "Shazam."
      Why was that word familiar? There was a rumble of
      thunder on a cloudless day. A bolt of lightning struck
      from the sky. Martine was knocked cold.<br>He woke up
      in a hospital.
    • Arcademan
      Message 751 of 751 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@y..., starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I don't see anything wrong with mary being in California. A little
        > thing like the span of a few states wouldn't stop the Marvels from
        > being to team up! The Leutenant Marvels could each be in their own
        > state, too.

        Actually,the Lt. Marvels were from different parts of the United
        States. The only way to activate their SHA...the wizard's powers were
        for the 3 to be together & shout the magic word together.

        If I recall in one of Shazamgrrl's fanfic stories,Mary was in
        California,away from Billy,Freddy & the rest of her friends. As much
        as the gang would like to stay together,there comes the time where
        they must venture out into the world on their own.

        Once I get more familiar with the timeline here,I'll make some more
        suggestions & comments ;o)

        Arcademan
        The Master Creator
        (And future writer of Shazam Earth S Lives On?)