Re: Where in the world is Harvey Autumn? Chapter 1

  • libbylawrence
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      Nice start. This does indeed look like a promising and interesting
      story! I like the idea of Tomas as a P.I.
    • Dan Swanson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2005
        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, libbylawrence
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > I like the idea of Tomas as a P.I.

        Me, too. In fact, if I am able to write a decent detective story, I
        think Todd and Tomas will in fact get together and form the TnT
        Detective Agency, as well as maintaining their careers as Tom Atomic
        and Red Rocket.

        If I can't write a decent detective story, I'll probably retire from
        the 1953 era and return to 1987 for Tom Atomic's big comeback.

        Dan