Re: Bulletboy

  • libbylawrence
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      Is there a Fawcett City? I thought they all lived in "real" cities?
    • Dan Swanson
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, libbylawrence
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Is there a Fawcett City? I thought they all lived in "real" cities?

        Dunno, actually. all the who's who entries don't give a better town
        name, but I would actually like it better if I had one.

        Anybody else know?

        Dan
      • Dan Swanson
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
          --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Swanson"
          <ddswanson@c...> wrote:

          > --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, libbylawrence
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is there a Fawcett City? I thought they all lived in "real"
          cities?

          > Dunno, actually. all the who's who entries don't give a better town
          > name, but I would actually like it better if I had one.
          >
          > Anybody else know?
          >
          > Dan

          I just read three Bulletman/Bulletgirl stories here:

          http://home.insightbb.com/~GoldenYears/Library.html

          and in each of them, there was no mention of the name of any city.
          Susan's father was a sergeant and then a lieutenant at 'Police HQ'
          but they never said which one.

          To be honest, I really don't like using Fawcett City, because I read
          here that it was made up after DC brought back the Fawcett heroes,
          but I don't quite know where to put the Bullets.

          Of course, the Drakes could have moved anywhere. They are probably
          in some suburb of Chicago.

          The only reference I can find is to NY City. I guess it doesn't
          matter much, but I'll move them there before I post this for the
          archive. (If I make it that far!)

          Dan