Re: next up is

  • Cynthia J. Finnegan
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, mcmaenza <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > CJ, glad to hear you jumped on this. I was wondering if this round-
      > robin was going to flounder unfinished. With 34 chapters to far,
      we
      > should look at getting this one to a wrap up point before it hits
      50
      > chapters.

      Well, Martin, one of the biggest reasons I haven't posted anything is
      that someone has been hijacking my posts, no matter how innocuous,
      and pasting them up on the DC Boards.
    • mcmaenza
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 1, 2003
        --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia J. Finnegan"
        <shazamgrrl@e...> wrote:

        > Well, Martin, one of the biggest reasons I haven't posted anything
        is
        > that someone has been hijacking my posts, no matter how innocuous,
        > and pasting them up on the DC Boards.

        Really? That's bizarre. Even fiction posts?
      • PixieP
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 2, 2003
          And who knows?!! Maybe it is time for the Pixie to get involved in
          the storyline. After all, it was Arcademan who brought in The
          Invincible Man here Tee!Hee!Hee!!!

          PixieP
          Master of the Mystical Lightning!