The Superior?

  • HarveyKent
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2003
      Can anyone tell me if The Superior (from World's Finest #259) has
      been seen in our continuity?

      -HK-
    • libbylawrence
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2003
        No. Not yet. Sounds like you might just bring that character in
        though!
      • HarveyKent
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2003
          To paraphrase Sergeant Casey: I might, Libby, I might! :-)

          -HK-

          --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, libbylawrence
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > No. Not yet. Sounds like you might just bring that character in
          > though!
        • dana_henning
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2003
            --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "HarveyKent"
            <xodlirv@c...> wrote:
            > To paraphrase Sergeant Casey: I might, Libby, I might! :-)
            >
            > -HK-
            >
            > --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, libbylawrence
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > No. Not yet. Sounds like you might just bring that character in
            > > though!

            I Remember the character but would it be the same man as before as i
            recall he was restored to normal and repentent for his actions, still
            it might be interesting if someone else copied his experiment