Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Shazam Challenge continued Time Won't Let me!

  • BLACKWOLF
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
      --- libbylawrence <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      BRAVO!

      WELL DONE!

      I can't do the next chapter but maybe after that I
      will heve the time. I hope.

      Wolf

      =====
      ^ ^
      * *
      (-)

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • libbylawrence
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
        Cool. Now, to get a writer to pick up from here...
      • Bob Gansler
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
          I'm back from a few days off, and I'm willing to join
          in. As per Arcademan's note, I'd shy away from
          dealing with the evil Master Man and Darkling.

          Goose

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • libbylawrence
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003