4471Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] RE: Times Past: The Shepherd Part 7

  • Philip-Todd Franklin
    Dec 23, 2013
      Didn't want to comment until I had seen the whole tale but I have to admit you blew me away with this one. This is like one of those really good books that once you start reading, "nothing" and I mean nothing can get you to stop reading.
      Have a wonderfully blessed Christmas also Lee

      On Sunday, December 22, 2013 8:19 PM, "drivtaan@..." <drivtaan@...> wrote:

      I uploaded this story in the Files section. Without thinking, I uploaded it as a word processor document instead of a text document. if anyone has any trouble opening it, let me know and I will convert it to a text document and upload it again.

      Lee

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic