4459Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Times Psat: The Shepherd Part 3

  • Frank Murdock
    Dec 22, 2013
      Have you read Anne rice's last two novels that sort of journalize the
      early life of Christ before he created his ministry? Your description
      of the journey is very spot on to that of Rice's descriptions, but in
      a direct simplistic manner. Very nice.

      --
      sincerely,

      Frank G. Murdock
      Acadiana Area Council of the Blind President and founder
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic