4447Halloween 2013: Read "Magic and Demons and Ghouls, Oh My!"

  • Doc Quantum
    Nov 13, 2013
      The Brave and the Bold: Mary Marvel and Atom Blake
      Magic and Demons and Ghouls, Oh My!
      by Dan Swanson, with Doc Quantum of the Time Trust

      As the last student left behind on Halloween at the Grimoire Academy of Applied Knowledge, Atom Blake the Boy Wizard is expecting nothing but the peace and quiet he needs to complete an overdue assignment. But when the demons Blaze and Satanus suddenly invade the island in search of a prize, Atom must call in some help in the form of Mary Marvel and the Lieutenant Mary Marvels, the world's mightiest girls!

      http://www.5earths.info/earth-s/bravebold-es-mm-ab1987/

      (This is the last of the belated Halloween stories this year!)