4437Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Tales of Fawcett City: It's a Date Part 1

  • Frank Murdock
    Sep 12, 2013
      I'll be happy to read the archives Doc if you would kindly put a link
      for me to get there. I am no longer able to access yahoo groups since
      they made the crappy changes.

      As far as Shiva, I used the wrong name. I am mostly interested in
      Kali, who in my mind opens up plenty of opportunities for cleaning up
      the world of Earth S.

      --
      sincerely,

      Frank G. Murdock
      Acadiana Area Council of the Blind President and founder
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic