4436RE: Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Tales of Fawcett City: It's a Date Part 1

  • ddswanson
    Sep 12 9:06 AM
      I suspect Frank has read all the archives already, Doc, which is why he thinks there are too many Marvels.

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, <shazamearthsliveson@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      You should read the archives first, Frank, to familiarize yourself with the characters here. There are some problems with what you're proposing. Shiva (a male character) is retired and no longer using his powers, so he's already out of the picture. Also, he never said Shazam to transform into his powerful form. He said the nonsense word "BVSSGG," I believe, and had his own pantheon of Hindu gods that spelled out that word. There are five very short Shiva stories on the archives that would introduce you to the character.

      I agree that it would be good to have another round-robin here. But Shiva should not take part, since he's retired. I'd rather the focus be on something cool, like a new Monster Society of Evil. We'd talked about having a Monster Society round-robin at Earth-S quite a while ago, but we went with the Black Adam Family idea instead. A new Monster Society could be a good way to feature all the major and minor Earth-S characters. It could be set in the summer of 1988 so it takes place after all the existing stories, both archived and unarchived.

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info