      From: Frank Murdock <bytor84@...>
      To: ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:23:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Tales of Fawcett City: It's a Date Part 1

      I do not think violence is necessary, but I would like to see the lame
      marvels lose their powers and as you state have some new blood enter
      the areana. The Marvel Family, imo, should be comprised of Billy,
      Mary, and Cap Jr., Mr. Tawny the large green cat, and Uncle Marvel w/
      no powers. Black Billy would be the exception, but call himself
      Captain Thunder.

      Some other changes I would suggest would be to write the Hindu gods
      from saying "Shabam" from "Shazam" since Z does not exist in their
      language, thus unrevealing that Shiva is a false incarnation of
      Shazam. Maybe she is the reason for the all of the power syphoning of
      the other Marvels?

      This would be a great opportunity to bring newly created characters
      from writers into the mix? And highlight other characters such as
      Bulletman, Spysmasher, and other Fawcett characters. I'd suggest a
      round robin, but I think we need to agree on the beginning and end
      first so that we can arrange for Shiva (hopefully) and the person
      behind the dark magic syphoniing (If we go this route) first.

      --
      sincerely,

      Frank G. Murdock
      Acadiana Area Council of the Blind President and founder

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic