4429RE: RE: Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Tales of Fawcett City: It's a Date Part 1

  • lawrenceliberty
    Sep 10, 2013

      While I have no plans for the 3 Lt. Marys I created, I'd much rather merely say they've each decided to focus on college etc. instead of heroics. Thus, their presence won't offend anyone but they won't have been killed off or wiped from history either.

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, <shazamearthsliveson@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I could see this playing out well without a blood bath. Yes a couple could die, but perhaps our antagonist is someone(s) stealing the power of Shazam by taking it from those to whom he has bequeathed them.

      By the time the villains actions are noticed, several recipients of Shazam's power have already been affected.

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, <shazamearthsliveson@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yes! I would happily write that story witgh someone like yourself or
      Dan to make sure I got to play the likenesses of each character
      appropriately as I stripped Fat Billy, Hill Billy, and Dumb-Billy of
      their powers along with their lame female characters as well. :)

      --
      sincerely,

      Frank G. Murdock
      Acadiana Area Council of the Blind President and founder
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic