4426Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Tales of Fawcett City: It's a Date Part 1

  • Doc Quantum
    Sep 9, 2013
      I'd be less inclined to call Earth-S ridiculous than say it is full of whimsy. That's always been the charm of the Marvel Family stories. They don't take themselves too seriously, for the most part.

      Though I do agree that there are too many characters with the Power of Shazam trotting over the globe. Most of the Lieutenants are limited to using their powers only in concert with one another, but that's more of a technicality than anything.

      Cheers,
      Doc

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, Frank Murdock <bytor84@...> wrote:

      > What if all the knock-off characters on Earth S died and only the
      > original characters existed outside of Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel
      > (which I'd change to Ms. Marvel), and CMJr.?
      >
      > Probably a much cooler universe with less rediculousness.
      >
      > On 9/8/13, Philip-Todd Franklin <commander_franklin@...> wrote:
      > > what if in truth the Lt. Marvel's "never" had needed to wait for Cap's say
      > > so and it was only found out to be that way after Fat Billy's death and Cool
      > > Willy's joining.

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic