4417RE: Re: Speaking of the Marvels...

  • ddswanson
    Sep 9, 2013

      I plan to use the same time slot and tell the same story. But I'll avoid all the flashbacks and stuff at the end, and make it simpler, so it suits Earth S better.

      I really liked being the one who introduced one Cap to the other.

      I got carried away with details on that one.

      Dan

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, <shazamearthsliveson@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Good thing you told me now -- it was the next story I was going to work on! (I've been reformatting all the present-day Earth-S stories and have been proofreading as well, in preparation of publishing some newer unpublished Earth-S stories.)

      Are you planning on setting it in the same time-slot as before -- July, 1987? And will the story essentially be the same by the end? I liked the use of the Thunder Family, for example.

      Cheers,
      Doc

      --- In ShazamEarthSliveson@yahoogroups.com, "ddswanson" <ddswanson@...> wrote:

      > Doc, can you take down my teamip story 'Crisis Over Earth S'? It is way too long and complex, and I'd like to rewrite it. Nobody in the story underwent major changes during the story, and nobody has based any later stories on events in that story, so taking it down shouldn't affect continuity.
      >
      > I'll start re-working it as my next project.
      >
      > Dan

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic