4415Re: [Shazam Earth S Lives on] Tales of Fawcett City: It's a Date Part 1

  • Frank Murdock
    Sep 9, 2013
      What if all the knock-off characters on Earth S died and only the
      original characters existed outside of Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel
      (which I'd change to Ms. Marvel), and CMJr.?

      Probably a much cooler universe with less rediculousness.

      On 9/8/13, Philip-Todd Franklin <commander_franklin@...> wrote:
      > what if in truth the Lt. Marvel's "never" had needed to wait for Cap's say
      > so and it was only found out to be that way after Fat Billy's death and Cool
      > Willy's joining.

      sincerely,

      Frank G. Murdock
      Acadiana Area Council of the Blind President and founder
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic