New file uploaded to SharonLoisandBram

  • SharonLoisandBram@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 13, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
      group.

      File : /Online dating Review
      Uploaded by : fovowakeso4472 <fovowakeso4472@...>
      Description : This helps you choose the best dating site on the internet

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 10, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
        group.

        File : /SLB part 1.mp3
        Uploaded by : inkzink <inkzink@...>
        Description : SLB Interview Part 1 with Lois

        inkzink <inkzink@...>
      • SharonLoisandBram@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 22, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
          group.

          File : /01 Talk About Peace.wma
          Uploaded by : mckeownmanor <mckeownmanor@...>
          Description : from 1966 Joe and The Travellers (SL&B are NOT featured, I may add)

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2008
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
            group.

            File : /13 - When I See An Elephant Fly.mp3
            Uploaded by : kristopherstengele2004 <kristopherstengele2004@...>
            Description : When I See An Elephant Fly with SHARON LOIS & BRAM from Eric's album "Fiddle Up A Tune".. also sung on the elephant show series 1 epsiode "Amusement Park"

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 21, 2008
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
              group.

              File : /16 - Rain or Shine, Sleet or Snow.mp3
              Uploaded by : kristopherstengele2004 <kristopherstengele2004@...>
              Description : Rain or Shine, Sleet or Snow sung by Eric nagler with SLB in the background from eric's album "Fiddle Up A Tune"

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 18, 2008
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
                group.

                File : /Globe.doc
                Uploaded by : pattiazzara <pattiazzara@...>
                Description : Joe Hampson's obit from the Globe

                pattiazzara <pattiazzara@...>
              • SharonLoisandBram@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 18, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
                  group.

                  File : /Star.doc
                  Uploaded by : pattiazzara <pattiazzara@...>
                  Description : Joe Hampson's obit from The Toronto Star

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 9, 2008
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
                    group.

                    File : /Living Legacies.doc
                    Uploaded by : pattiazzara <pattiazzara@...>
                    Description : Sharon's essay from Living Legacies

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    pattiazzara <pattiazzara@...>
                  • Paul Leary
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 9, 2008
                      Thanks Patti it's a beautiful essay!
                      Paul Leary

                      --- In SharonLoisandBram@yahoogroups.com,
                      SharonLoisandBram@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > Hello,

                      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SharonLoisandBram
                      > group.
                      >
                      > File : /Living Legacies.doc
                      > Uploaded by : pattiazzara <pattiazzara@...>
                      > Description : Sharon's essay from Living Legacies
                      >
                      > You can access this file at the URL:
                      20Legacies.doc

                      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
                      lfiles