- ... From: CMS CMSProviderResource Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 Subject: 5010: Taking EDI to the Next Level - Fourth National Medicare Fee-For-ServiceMessage 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010View Source----- Original Message -----From: CMS CMSProviderResourceSent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010Subject: 5010: Taking EDI to the Next Level - Fourth National Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) Education Call on HIPAA Version 5010
5010: Taking EDI to the Next Level
Fourth National Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) Education Call on HIPAA Version 5010
CMS will be hosting its fourth national provider call regarding the implementation of HIPAA Version 5010. There will be a brief presentation given by CMS followed by a Q&A session with CMS subject matter experts. Please note that this call is geared towards vendors, clearinghouses, and providers who are performing their own development of 5010.
Conference call details:
Date: February 11, 2010
Conference Title: HIPAA Version 5010 National Provider Call: CMS approach for new error handling transactions: 999 and 277CA
Time: 2:00 p.m. 3:30 p.m. ET
In order to receive the call-in information, you must register for the call. It is important to note that if you are planning to sit in with a group, only one person needs to register to receive the call-in data. This registration is solely to reserve a phone line, NOT to allow participation.
Registration will close at 2:00 p.m. ET on February 10, 2010, or when available space has been filled. No exceptions will be made, so please be sure to register prior to this time.
1. To register for the call participants need to go to:
2. Fill in all required data.
3. Verify your time zone is displayed correctly the drop down box.
4. Click "Register".
5. You will be taken to the Thank you for registering page and will receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter. Note: Please print and save this page, in the event that your server blocks the confirmation emails. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam/junk mail filter as it may have been directed there.