Shoolini Mantra Sadhana

  • pvs chandrasekharam
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 17, 2007
      hello

      Does any one in this group knows about the shoolini mantra sadhana. If so what is that Mantra. Why is this to be recited, what could be the benefits to the sadhak.

      I am little interested to know.

      Thank you

      chandra
    • triyambakeshwar
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24, 2007
        Dear Friend ,
        Are u refering to Shoolini Durga Mantra?

        --- In Shambhavi@yahoogroups.com, pvs chandrasekharam
        <pvschandra2002@...> wrote:

        > hello
        >
        > Does any one in this group knows about the shoolini mantra
        sadhana. If so what is that Mantra. Why is this to be recited, what
        could be the benefits to the sadhak.

        > I am little interested to know.
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > chandra

      • pvs chandrasekharam
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 24, 2007
          Yes it is for "Shoolini Durga Mantra" if any one knows about this please describe.

          Thank you

          <pvschandra2002@...> wrote:

          > hello
          >
          > Does any one in this group knows about the shoolini mantra
          sadhana. If so what is that Mantra. Why is this to be recited, what
          could be the benefits to the sadhak.

          > I am little interested to know.
          >
          > Thank you
          >
          > chandra
        • eshwar NK
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 29, 2007
            Shoolini Durga is one wing of Lord Sarabeswara.Sarabha is an avatar of Lord Shiva and he took this form to bring into control Lord Narasimha an avatar of Vishnu. Shoolini Durga and Pratyangra were the wings of Sarabha a huge bird formThis is a powerful Mantra.Prtyangra mantra is also a powerful Mantra, A combination of (Samput as they call) Srabha , Pratyangara and Shoolini Durga mantra is normally recited for destruction of nenemies. Pratyangara, Shoolini Durga and sarabha mantras are also recited separtely.

            Shoolini Durga mantra is

            Jwala Jwala shholini Dushta Grahan humpat Swaha.
            Rishi is Dirgadama rishi, Chandas Kakup chandaha

            The above is given for your information. It will be better to approach a guru and get initiated in this as any mantra is unlikely to bear results if not initiated by a guru.Too small a place to detail further as to how the mantra has to be recited, Dhyana Sloka,Nyasa etc.

            Hope above is useful
            regds
          • eshwar NK