Re: [Shamanic Ways] Hello!

  • Steve Wilson
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 4, 2009
      Good Mornininnn Nick! I just caught the pic of you in the red on your site home page, thought I was looking at a pic of me.  Wow.  Steve

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 4, 2009
        Same one that's been there for years. Guess you never looked before. Since,
        I don't know what you look like, I guess if I see someone walking down the
        street who looks like me, I'll have to ask if their name is Steve :-)

        Blessings,
        ~Nick