OT humour from a friend in Auz

  • Dave McKeen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      An Israeli doctor says, 'Medicine in my country is so
      advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it
      in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.

      A German doctor says, 'That is nothing; we can take a lung
      out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking
      for work in four weeks.'

      A Russian doctor says, 'In my country, medicine is so
      advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person,
      put it in another, and have them both looking for work in
      two weeks.'

      The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says, 'You guys are
      way behind, we recently took a man with no brains out of
      Texas, put him in the White House for eight years, and now
      half the country is looking for work.'

      Stormrider Walking Spirit Paths

      The truth as I see it,
      Is right but only for me