Re: .. I had to share this experience....

  • cu2fond
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 10:17 PM
      --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, DNatureofDTrain
      <dnatureofdtrain@...> wrote:

      > Althought I am left with mixed emotions facing the possibility of
      losing my
      > home and my pets...
      > I awoke to an interesting dreams on and off not understanding what
      they
      > meant....
      >
      > I had slept all night last night and dreamt about swimming in the
      ocean full
      > gear, something I would not do as I am afraid of swimming with swim
      gear
      > sounds stupid I know, and I would never get that opportunity
      anyhow... But
      > in the dream it was fun, and it was a man leading it but I could
      not for the
      > life of me see his face his voice sounded familiar but I could not
      place
      > it...
      >
      > ... Later on.. I got up posted to earn some small cash.. blah blah
      got
      > frustrated with emails, my head hurt I wanted to go backto bed so
      did, asked
      > the famiy to wake me for lunch, as I was told we were having
      chicken..
      > instead it was some funky soup thing.. So I forced myself to eat
      three bowls
      > of it since I have not been feeling well, and I wondered if my
      headache was
      > from not eating enough... Then I thought it was caffiene withdrawl
      so had a
      > coke.. headache still did not let up... So I wandered back to bed,
      and
      > barked back and forth at my dogs, who would not stop barking
      anyhow.....
      > till I fell asleep....
      >
      > Next I know something kept waking me up it felt like the matressed
      moved
      > like it does when someone sits in bed... Reminded me of an animal
      jumping
      > in. I did not think much of it but felt warmth on my back, which
      was strange
      > as the room has not heat... So I then drifted into sleep, then I
      kept waking
      > up to what feels like pawing on my leg, like nails... So I rubbed
      my leg
      > thinking it was circulation.... Then went to go back to sleep. I
      felt it
      > again. I felt it three times.. and then shook my leg around..
      checked under
      > the covers for a bug or something wondering what the heck could
      possibly be
      > scratching me....
      >
      > Then I drifted back into sleep.. Then I felt it on my leg again..
      and Felt
      > what felt like a dog chomping my toes... I sat up lifted the covers,
      > inspected my foot, and then laid down again and mubmbled stupid
      weather is
      > making my toe hurt so bad... and everything else that I am getting
      strange
      > sensations....
      >
      > So again I laid down coverdd up got cozy felt the strange thing on
      my leg..
      > Then I closed my eyes and used my clairvoyance to look. I saw my
      English
      > Shepard Molly who passed on last year sitting near my feet, pawing
      at me.. I
      > then saw something strange... so I followed it up and it was this
      Strange
      > looking snake staring me in the face.. huge snake! ... I thought..
      WTF is
      > this about? I almost lost vision as I was somewhat started, so I
      looked
      > waiting for the message, then I noticed a crocodile head, looking
      at me next
      > to the snake.. Then I saw the elbow, and clothes of this man... If
      the
      > animals were not a bit weird, it was the strange man laying in bed
      next to
      > me that was, which triggered me to leap backwards out of bed
      stumbling
      > around, to get dressed and go downstairs....
      >
      > So I watched ate started to watch the Bears Verses New Orleans
      game.....
      > And reinformed Mom that this is the Game the Voodoo Preists were
      all doing
      > their thing to win at...
      > And then I said well.. If the winning is based on Voodoo, New
      Orleans is
      > good but with all those railroad tracks in Chicago, they got more a
      Chance
      > do to Papa Ogun.... Then 20 seconds later, Some Player with the
      word Ogun in
      > it made some move, and Dad looked at him and looked at me and asked
      Papa?
      > ... I said no not him Dad... he then stood there surprised
      scratching his
      > head, as I was surprised the timing of the move... Then the girls
      called me
      > into eat Taco salad I went in right after the Bears won... I said
      Sorry New
      > Orleans people... I am glad to finally see one of my favorite teams
      finally
      > make it to the Superbowl, don't worry you'll get there next year...
      Then I
      > asked Spirit Next year? Really? They then gave me warm tinglies..
      and I
      > shruged my shoulders at it...
      >
      > Then I said to mom.. I love it I joked around saying that it was the
      > Patirots, Bears, or Bears and Colts going to make it to the
      superbowl last
      > year sometime.. I wonder how many remember that joke.. It seems to
      be odd at
      > times that a little joke like that can manifest.. even no matter
      how badly I
      > would love to see the Bears up there, I did not know much of stats
      etc if
      > they would make it or not... Althought I feel sad, in a way as I
      know many
      > were hoping New Orleans would make it up there... after the last
      couple of
      > hard years....
      >
      > Then we started to watch the colts game.. and patriots.. Then the
      kids
      > started being little jerks... to me, whispering to me.. "You better
      hope
      > that the cat is not pregnant," blah blah just being crapheads cause
      they
      > know my parents just had to pay more than they should have to
      please a
      > stupid state inspector..... and we could not figure out why after
      20 years
      > he was suddenly picking on the issue of the cats.. Well the Snotty
      threes
      > children I watch I think answered the question tonight... Since
      everytime I
      > seem to show the least bit of happiness, they end up wanting to cut
      me down,
      > or ruin my life in same form or another, because I help my parents
      out to
      > follow stupid rules the care system has.....
      >
      > I already told my best friend. I will not be afraid to resort to
      black
      > magick if my cats and kittens are taken from me, and my home is....
      I am not
      > big on doing harm in anyway. But they already took away my friends,
      my dream
      > of working on the railroad, and most anything else I held dear to
      my heart,
      > including building other homes right on my Sacred Places! ... If a
      so called
      > family, can not act anymore like a non family, who are literally
      killing me
      > with stress, so much so that I get these huge boil break outs on my
      chest!

      > I was biting my tongue keeping from...
      > lashing out or saying something back to snotty children...
      > Anyhow.. Mom then turned on the Steve Irwin Tribute... I then
      thought why
      > does his voice sound familiar from something else...
      > I watched further on... Everyone went to bed within 20 minutes into
      it.. and
      > I sat there alone and watched it.. Then they showed him with a sea
      snake...
      > dive into the water holding it, and I got the wickedest of chills
      as then I
      > realised who the hell the man was that woke me up... I know I have
      mentioned
      > for a month I had wanted to watch his tribute, and last couple of
      shows...
      > as all my life I been big into watching his shows, and National
      > Geographics... His passion and enthusiasm I always admired...
      >
      > Then they aired a special message from him to his fans...
      > About how he said any of his fans could do anything they wanted to
      do as
      > long as they remained passionate and enthusiastic about doing so...
      I then
      > lipped thanks Steve... Good message.. and then felt a gentle nudge
      in my
      > side.. and the rocking chair started rocking... ,...
      >
      > I thought then well.. If this is not weird crap...
      > I am used to having animals visit me all the time.. I wonder if it
      was they
      > who brought the Spirit of the Croc hunter to visit me! ...
      > Then afterwards... I just hit a low spot and started to cry.. not
      over his
      > passing as I knew his legacy was right.. And I am proud he had
      accomplished
      > something I been working my butt off to do...
      >
      > He Made a positive change in this world, even if he was at times an
      idiot..
      > He was an awesome man, and fun... It just reminds me that I do not
      have to
      > be perfect all the time, but I keep working as well to make a
      positive
      > change...
      >
      > But I told the spirits lately.. How am I expected to help lead a
      life of
      > love, and lead people into a peaceful life, when I am surrounded by
      such
      > crap, and negativity, and just so full of hateful and resentful
      feelings,
      > which is not like me, and it is not natural, and it is making my
      physically
      > sick on and off to the point where I can not function, and I am
      sleeping
      > 12-16.. hours..... I seem to make a positive difference in the
      community,
      > and on the internet for others.. But damn when am I going to be
      able to do
      > so for myself? .....
      >
      > I been fighting so hard where I feel like there is no fight
      anymore. I am
      > keeping up hope as best as I can, but I feel my walk is alone,
      althought the
      > Spirits show me, that I am getting some very interesting surpise
      support....
      > ..
      >
      > I am all for challenges, but not when its to the point where I feel
      like my
      > head is going to explode, and I am struggling to move my left side,
      which is
      > one reason I been working the living poo out of my body trying that
      Dance
      > Dance revolution game... I don't want to be paraylsis... It's
      painful to
      > move but dang it I insiste I will keep moving! If I end up even
      sicker
      > physically in this situation, with no way out... I want the
      lightning
      > spirits to rush me home, as I do not want to live out the rest of
      my life
      > sitting able to do nothing. I need to be actively doing
      something........But
      > on the other hand. I am burned out from trying to make a change in
      my own
      > life... Hell, even trying to keep up with my normal emails I can
      not do
      > right now my gmail is 98% full....
      >
      > I am fevering and sick from stress... and some of this maybe the
      railroad
      > empathy getting me however it works both ways.. sometimes things
      going on
      > with me can manifest.. on the lines.... ..
      >
      > Anyhow.. Other than the negative stuff. I thought you would all
      enjoy my
      > experience with Molly my Ghost dog, and interesting things... Steve
      Irwin
      > etc.
      >
      > - DNatureofDTrain
      >
      > --
      > DNatureofDTrain's Home Page
      > http://www.geocities.com/dnatureofdtrain/index.html
      >
      > Wanted Real Estate bird dogs - no previous experience necessary -
      visit site
      > - fill out form. - http://www.realestatemlm.biz/dcl/

      > Oh my goodness! I see so many things in this; ur dog
      Molly is there to reassure you that she is there to protect you.
      I see changes in your life that are coming and may have
      already began, but I don't see none of it as anything bad. For some
      reason, I see it as being good. With any change that we go thru, we
      abviously have different things that could upset us, but whatever it
      is, you will make it and be happy. I only hope this helps!
    • DNatureofDTrain
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2 2:42 AM
        Thank you, as far as changes go things are moving in interesting ways.
        ... and I believe you are right its all good. And a couple of days later mom
        said she knows a woman who rehabilitates birds.... I may get to do some
        volunteer work with her..... which may explain why Steve Irwin Appeared in
        vision by me, as his spirit, and many others know. My favorite shows always
        have been National Geographic, Nature, Nova, then the Train ones... Tracks
        Ahead, Trains and Locomotives ... All are very simple shows that show real
        life things just happening... I have taken a big interesting in photography
        too .... and amazed myself as some of my pictures with my cheapo camera... I
        had found a way to earn some money through the internet via posting and
        responding to discussions. .. So the changes are flowing in slowly, like
        rising water, and are slowly starting to work out in my favor.

        I'll tell you all more about it later. I am also in the process of
        relocating 11 yahoogroups back to topica.com I can not stand the yahoo lag,
        and someone hacked into two of my yahoogroups. So for the safety of my
        members I am getting them all off, and relocated.

        - DNatureofDTrain

        --
        DNatureofDTrain's Home Page
        http://www.geocities.com/dnatureofdtrain/index.html

        Wanted Real Estate bird dogs - no previous experience necessary - visit site
        - fill out form. - http://www.realestatemlm.biz/dcl/

        Come Chat With the Ludetribal Nation
        Under Adult rooms - of the Ludetribal Nation is not open try my friend's
        room - Empathic Coffee Shop.
        http://www.voiceandvideochat.com/VvCChat.aspx