Re: [Shamanic Ways] windhorse flags

  • Nick Noble Wolf
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 6, 2006
      Would we call it neo-druidism? (he asked half seriously).

      Blessings,
      ~Nick
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 7, 2006
        Hi Nick

        some would call it NeoDruidry and there are those who do call
        themselves Neo Druids.

        where as my own way of working has been around for thousands of years
        and I suppose would be better to be called Meso Druidry or 'that
        which came before Druidry' .

        regards
        Dogfox :)
        (brought to you from the basement of a dark Cyber Cafe)

        --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Noble Wolf" <true_dog@...>
        wrote:

        > Would we call it neo-druidism? (he asked half seriously).
        >
        > Blessings,
        > ~Nick

      • Nick Noble Wolf
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 8, 2006
          But meso means intermediate or middle. So, you are saying that you are
          following intermediate druidry. That makes little sense.