Question

  • Ernesto Yip Valentin
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 2, 2005
      I have a doubt.

      Somebody told me that I channel energy, but being the energyblind
      myself, i would like to learn how to "feel" this energy.
      I have nearly no energy trainig, but i am willing to learn...
    • DNatureofDTrain
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 1 7:48 PM
        I was told by a Sangoma that I was called to it...
        That is African Shaman.. Then when I was suppose to
        start learning, she converted to a really right winged
        form of Christianity and refuses to talk to me about
        the Sangoma tradition, or Shamanism at all anymore...

        However, There is alot of good information on the
        internet... Sangoma, is the name you'll find it
        under... There is a book called Sangoma too where one
        writes about their journey into the calling. I can not
        remember the Authors name at the moment. I read part
        of it... but I was having to many strong dejavu's so I
        did not read the whole thing, as I did not feel ready
        to yet...

        My own path is very electic, so I can not teach or
        train in the ways of the Sangoma, as I was called
        towards a Heinzist path... meaning studying and
        learning from all religions even beyond Shamanism.

        But I did feel it right to give you the word "Sangoma"
        to help you further in your research.

        - DNatureofDTrain
        http://www.heinzism.zzn.com

        --- Cristy Parker <cristyparker@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have info on shamans/healers in Africa
        > who have lots of fire in their stomachs and due to
        > lots of fire in theirs stomachs they must dance
        > everyday. The dancing brings power and this power
        > causes them to shake during the dance or during
        > healing.
        >
        > Smiles and thanks
        > Cristy

        > removed]