Short Intro

  • spiritcave
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 6:40 PM
      Hello. Not at all sure what to say as the group has been silent for a month it looks like. Live in WV in a mountain hideaway, I used to live in Florida, hard to stay warm here. Love to drum, have been looking into shamanism for many many years, just haven't done much with the learnings. I study animal totems, and magic and many other things. Hello group.

    • wayne_dogfox
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29 2:10 PM
        Hi and welcome to the Group,

        Lucky person living in the mountains.
        I unfortunately live on the outskirts of a Major City here in England,
        but have my dreams and designs for my own place I want to build out in
        the Country side.

        in friendship
        Dogfox

        --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, spiritcave <spiritcave11@y...>