looking to share in PA

  • Mary Veitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      My name is Mary and I live in Allentown Pennsylvania.
      I am looking for interested people in this area that
      would like to get together on a monthly schedule to
      share, journey, or just socialize with like minded
      people in person. All are welcome...Shamanism of any
      discipline, wicca or pagan, reiki practitioners, or
      other energy workers out there. You may email me
      directly...... iambatty@... Hope to see some
      of you soon. Mary

      Make Yahoo! your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs