combinations

  • Harold C Swets
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Although I began my studies at 15, it was when I was 18 I began
      looking into shamanism seriously. That was when I met a man who
      was a shaman of the Zuni tribe. After working together about 2
      years we went our seperate ways. Several years later I met a woman
      who practiced sejdr, and worked with her for about 4 yearsa. I
      found that despite the radically different origins, the practices
      were quite similar.
      Is anyone here using combined methodology like this?
    • wayne_dogfox
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Hi Harold
        I think this has been covered previously here on the group before.

        To answer your question ,
        i am a British Druid, but I work with drums, trance journeying, face
        paint and masks when working deep ritual; There one or two of us who
        do this in England because it feels right to do so.

        Within Druidry there are others who work in other 'Shamanic ways'
        but differently from myself. So I think it comes down to the
        thought that the techniques are already contained within us (like an
        inherited trait), it just takes certains conditions and situations
        to release them.

        in friendship
        Dogfox

        --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, "Harold C Swets"