Re: Being in "touch."

  • annielouza
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Wulfie

      Hmmmm. :) I would say it is by people I know, who are medicine
      people. Sometimes I might have asked something specific from them, so
      then I know (or assume!) that it is they who "visit." In the early
      days, it would happen and I didn't have any assumptions of who it
      might have been - I just had a sense that I was being "visited."

      Anyway, I have been told that this can be taught in one on one
      training - I just wondered if anyone else had either wanted to know
      how it happens (I'm big on head stuff!) or if anyone knew how it
      happens.

      I only know that it does happen. I don't know if I can do it. I just
      know that it happens to me and that I am aware of it. I haven't
      figured out anything after approx. 10 years of being aware of this -
      so I asked around to see if there was some form of training/teaching.

      I want to be able to do it...maybe I can...and I just don't know. I
      figured I should know....I'm done with assuming now! If it's a "trade
      secret"....I want to know about it!

      Annie

      --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, "Wulfie" <wulfshado@y...> wrote:
      > Annie,
      > Do you mean that this happens with people that you know or have
      > known, or that you get the sense of being visited and don't know by
      > whom?
      >
      > wulfie
      >
      > --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, annielouza <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Ummm. OK....here goes with the unexplainable (to me anyway.)
      > >
      > > There's this thing, some people do to me...where they "visit" me
      on
      > > spiritual level. From my end, I know this is happening, as I feel
      > > totally shifted unintentionally, and get a "shot" of something
      > within
      > > me, that makes me wonder "who is visiting me."
      > >
      > > Someone described it as each of us has a unique spiritual
      pattern -
      > > therefore, if a medicine person wishes to "visit", I guess they
      > just
      > > zoom in on your unique spiritual signal.
      > >
      > > My question then, is can one learn how to do this? "Be in touch"
      > with
      > > someone a gazillion miles away. Can this be taught?
      > >
      > > Annie
    • true_dog2
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
        --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, annielouza <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Ummm. OK....here goes with the unexplainable (to me anyway.)
        >
        > There's this thing, some people do to me...where they "visit" me on
        > spiritual level. From my end, I know this is happening, as I feel
        > totally shifted unintentionally, and get a "shot" of something
        within
        > me, that makes me wonder "who is visiting me."

        If it is someone visiting you, just take a look and see who it is.

        > Someone described it as each of us has a unique spiritual pattern -
        > therefore, if a medicine person wishes to "visit", I guess they
        just
        > zoom in on your unique spiritual signal.

        If they happen to know where you are. If someone doesn't know where
        you are, they will have to do a lot of searching to find you in the
        world, in a city of millions, etc.

        People "zoom" in on someone by either tying a "string" to them or
        giving them something they have a "string" tied to so they can follow
        it to wherever you happen to be.

        > My question then, is can one learn how to do this? "Be in touch"
        with
        > someone a gazillion miles away. Can this be taught?

        If a person wishes to do this, then they just need to practice :-) Of
        course, this type of thing is not taught as a specific lesson
        usually. It is just a minor part of what someone learns. For example,
        can you find the moon when it is a new moon? Can you find your child?
        Can you find your husband? Can you check up on anything in your
        medicine bag without opening it? If you can do any of these things,
        then you already know how.

        Blessings,
        ~Nick
      • annielouza
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2004
          wrote:

          > If it is someone visiting you, just take a look and see who it is.

          Grrrrr. How.....it could be anyone :)

          > If they happen to know where you are. If someone doesn't know where
          > you are, they will have to do a lot of searching to find you in the
          > world, in a city of millions, etc.

          "Know where you are..." - like where the house is, or where I am
          within the house, or where I am within the town...

          I asked that question - "How would you know how to find me...and not
          hit on 28 chickens, 2 horses, a dog and a cat?" and the answer I was
          told was that we each had a unique spiritual signature....so is that
          answer c***?

          Can a person only "find you" if they have already tied into you?

          > People "zoom" in on someone by either tying a "string" to them or
          > giving them something they have a "string" tied to so they can
          follow
          > it to wherever you happen to be.

          OK...so is this the ultimate answer....for someone to "zoom in" they
          must be tied into you or you must have something that they have tied
          into? No other way? Just checking.

          > If a person wishes to do this, then they just need to practice :-)
          > Of course, this type of thing is not taught as a specific lesson
          > usually. It is just a minor part of what someone learns. For
          example, can you find the moon when it is a new moon? Can you find
          your child?
          > Can you find your husband? Can you check up on anything in your
          > medicine bag without opening it? If you can do any of these things,
          > then you already know how.

          Well yes....but I can just do those things.....I want to know how I
          do them, so that I can do them intentionally......:)

          Annie
        • true_dog2
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2004
            --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, annielouza <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > > If it is someone visiting you, just take a look and see who it is.
            >
            > Grrrrr. How.....it could be anyone :)

            Sit quietly. Get out of your head. Ask.

            > > If they happen to know where you are. If someone doesn't know where
            > > you are, they will have to do a lot of searching to find you in the
            > > world, in a city of millions, etc.

            > "Know where you are..." - like where the house is, or where I am
            > within the house, or where I am within the town...

            If they can zero in on the house you're in, they can probably find you
            within it.

            > I asked that question - "How would you know how to find me...and not
            > hit on 28 chickens, 2 horses, a dog and a cat?" and the answer I was
            > told was that we each had a unique spiritual signature....so is that
            > answer c***?

            Yep.

            > Can a person only "find you" if they have already tied into you?

            Easily. No searching.

            > > People "zoom" in on someone by either tying a "string" to them or
            > > giving them something they have a "string" tied to so they can
            > follow
            > > it to wherever you happen to be.
            >
            > OK...so is this the ultimate answer....for someone to "zoom in" they
            > must be tied into you or you must have something that they have tied
            > into? No other way? Just checking.

            No other easy way. Of course, if you go somewhere on a trip, you might
            find someone that you know from where you live. But, that is unlikely,
            isn't it. So, you could send out a search party of helpers to look for
            a person, but they might not find the person, or it might take them a
            really long time. You really need to know where to look.

            > > If a person wishes to do this, then they just need to practice :-)
            > > Of course, this type of thing is not taught as a specific lesson
            > > usually. It is just a minor part of what someone learns. For
            > example, can you find the moon when it is a new moon? Can you find
            > your child?
            > > Can you find your husband? Can you check up on anything in your
            > > medicine bag without opening it? If you can do any of these things,
            > > then you already know how.
            >
            > Well yes....but I can just do those things.....I want to know how I
            > do them, so that I can do them intentionally......:)

            When you are connected to a person, and you think about them, you sort
            of open up that connection automatically. So, if you're connected, you
            start by thinking about the person, about seeing the person. Like that.

            Blessings,
            ~Nick