our ~~ LAST ~~ ceremonies are now being prepared . . .

  • AmaNoGawa
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
      I HEREBY CHALLENGE THE ELDERS

      Posted By: DarrelWhitewolf

      Date: Monday, 24 May 2004, 8:16 a.m.

      I Darrel Whitewolf, elder of Cherokee decent, with this powerful
      message, hereby challenge the elders of all native nations. I hereby
      petition for the immediate release of sacred information to all
      humanity concerned for the immediate future of their families and loved
      ones.

      At the risk of having many arrows shot in my direction, I send this
      message.

      I am an old warrior who is no stranger to battles.

      It has been brought to my attention that the elders at this time are
      preparing the last ceremonies. The Hopi who have no word in their
      vocabulary for the future and are preparing to go underground. The
      Ojibwa and the Lakota are saying that we are at the end. They say and I
      quote "Go back and tell the people it is no longer the eleventh hour".
      It is said that the blue star (katchina) has arrived and the "Purifier"
      (a large celestial body) follows. It's time for the "CLEANSING" THE
      "THIRD SHAKING".

      It is time to tell the people about the arrival of the watchers from
      the skies who don't look like us and the ones underground as well.
      I have heard that White Buffalo Calf Woman has returned. I have been
      told to teach the stories of creation and how we must become together
      as one. This is not enough.

      Chief Lookinghorse has delivered his messages at sacred sites all over
      the world but it is still unclear to non indian people just what is
      happening now, this very year, maybe even this very next month.

      It is perfectly clear to me but who will believe one person?

      It is not enough to quote verses from the bible. It is not enough to
      tell the old stories. It is not enough to talk about the animals and
      what it means when a certain one shows up in your life.

      I think I can safely say that I speak for all readers here when I
      challenge you for the plain and simple truth about what is about to
      happen. No more Bible verses from the unbalanced cross brought by the
      ones who stole our land, raped our women and killed our children. The
      ones manipulated by the watchers.

      No more old stories. No more codes.

      People do not want to hear this nonsense any longer because time is too
      short. I know that you know. I also know that there is still prejudice
      in the hearts of some of you and you do not want non-indian people to
      know these things.

      It is time and the time is now for you to speak clearly and decisevely
      in releasing the information needed for people of all nations to
      prepare themselves practically, safely, physically and spiritually.

      There is talk that the Pope is giving his final blessings. He speaks of
      the fact that "Wormwood" (Planet X) has arrived. There is talk that
      supposed astronomers are watching something large speeding toward
      Earth. There is clear and unmistakable evidence that the skies day and
      night have suddenly changed dramatically. The moon has changed its
      orbit and appears in the west sky now when it rises. The stars are
      turning around in the sky at night and moving slower. The Earth Mother
      staggers like a drunk.

      With great respect to the Creator, I bow to him in a humble way and ask
      for guidance in these matters not for me but for my brothers and
      sisters, my friends and families.

      With great respect for the elders I ask you to put this knowledge forth
      and back up your words which say Mitakoye Oyasin. We are all your
      brothers and sisters. Will you leave us behind, only knowing half
      truths?

      Grandfather forgive me if I have offended as this message comes from my
      heart and the Spirit of Crazy Horse inside me speaking. Grandfather
      forgive those who still hold contempt for the white man, the black man,
      the red and the yellow.

      We send our prayers to you with the smoke from the sacred pipe on the
      wings of our brother Awahili, the Eagle.

      I ask that you keep all of us here in your presense now and for ever.

      Let the truths become clear to all.

      Wado, Wakan Tanka, Aho

      That is all I have to say.

      Darrel Whitewolf

      http://www.haveyouthought.com/ContactUs.htm

      end

      ^^^
      ^^^

      "LAST Ceremonies" forwarded by Millennium Twain

      ^^^
      ^^^

    • Neshoba
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
        Walk with your eyes and ears open; do not blindly accept anyone's
        words. Check carefully - do your homework; find out who is speaking
        and if they are who and as they say.

        In the text below there are pointers that give warning of need to
        look behind the words and see who is writing them.

        Neshoba

        --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, AmaNoGawa <unamity@y...> wrote:

> [...]
        > truths?
        >
        > Grandfather forgive me if I have offended as this message comes
        from my
        > heart and the Spirit of Crazy Horse inside me speaking. Grandfather
        > forgive those who still hold contempt for the white man, the black
        man,
        > the red and the yellow.
        >
        > We send our prayers to you with the smoke from the sacred pipe on
        the
        > wings of our brother Awahili, the Eagle.
        >
        > I ask that you keep all of us here in your presense now and for
        ever.

        > Let the truths become clear to all.
        >
        > Wado, Wakan Tanka, Aho
        >
        > That is all I have to say.
        >

        > Darrel Whitewolf
        >
        > http://www.haveyouthought.com/ContactUs.htm
        >

        > end
        >

        > "LAST Ceremonies" forwarded by Millennium Twain

      • true_dog2
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
          I've seen Darrel Whitewolf Smith's words posted around and do not
          necessarily dispute some of the contents. However, I am wondering if
          the moon rises differently in Australia than where I live. Here, it
          still rises in the east.

          Blessings,
          ~Nick

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
            Agreed on the messages, for the ancient prophecies of
            many peoples speak of the cleansing, the time for
            which is surely begun.

            The messenger, however, does raise questions.

            For myself, the antennae start to twang when I read of
            someone who styles himself as an elder, says he/she is
            Cherokee but uses words from the Sioux language,
            speaks of having 'the spirit of Crazy Horse' (Sioux)
            inside him, etc.

            Neshoba

            PS I think the sun and moon still rise and set in the
            same places as before.

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • true_dog2
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 27, 2004
              You were correct in mentioning in your original post that this was an
              opportunity to see some of these things.

              Blessings,
              ~Nick

              --- In ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com, Neshoba <snowraven_1@y...> wrote:
              > Agreed on the messages, for the ancient prophecies of
              > many peoples speak of the cleansing, the time for
              > which is surely begun.
              >
              > The messenger, however, does raise questions.
              >
              > For myself, the antennae start to twang when I read of
              > someone who styles himself as an elder, says he/she is
              > Cherokee but uses words from the Sioux language,
              > speaks of having 'the spirit of Crazy Horse' (Sioux)
              > inside him, etc.
              >

              > Neshoba
              >

              > PS I think the sun and moon still rise and set in the
              > same places as before.

              > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • Pete
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 27, 2004
                I live in Western Australia and after just stepping outside several times this evening can offer that the moon is not rising into the west.

                Pete
                http://primalvision.net

                'The difference between nirvana and samsara, between liberation and
                illusion, lies precisely in the difference between understanding and delusion,
                between the presence or absence of the realization of our true condition.'
                - Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche