A Dog Fox's ways

  • Wayne Danewood
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hi all,
      I don't know if you post poetry on here but what the heck here's a
      piece of mine, it was written on abeautiful spring day a couple of
      weeks ago.
      -------------------------------------
      STRETCHING FOX

      Stretching Fox,
      Basking in the Sun,
      Eyes closed,
      Panting
      Feeling the Earth beneath his back,
      Breeze on Fur and Sun on face,
      Rolling in the grass,
      Enjoying the Suns new day
      Warmth of Life,
      Stretching,
      Paws clawing,
      Raking the earth,
      Feeling the wet soil,
      Smell of Loam,
      Colour of the grass;
      Scents to the nose,
      Intruders,
      People!
      Time to go,
      Up from the ground,
      Book in hand,
      Moving off down the track.
      ---------------------------------------

      Hope it's enjoyed
      in friendship
      Dog Fox
    • RayvenWahine
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
        Hi Wayne,

        <<Hi all,
        I don't know if you post poetry on here but what the heck here's a
        piece of mine, it was written on abeautiful spring day a couple of
        weeks ago.>>

        Loved it! Thanks for sharing :)

        Well met,

        Miekke