Hi I am new here.

  • Keelty_Sage
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2012
      I will introduce myself using the note I sent to the group owner for approval. Thank you to dsaly69 for posting to the other group I am in so I could find this group.
      I am 61, married for 34 years, have 2 grown children, and have 3 grand daughters. I because interested in the Native American ways at a very young age. As I studied I realized that not all Native Americans believed the same way, but all honored Mother Earth. I have read a few books on shamanism and have a great interest in the use of the Medicine Wheel.
      This message was sent to a group I belong to is how I learned of your group after googleing the Toteg Tribe:
      On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM, dsaly1969 <dsaly1969@...> wrote:

      We are Toteg Tribe.

      We know that all things are children of the Earth Mother and Sky Father, and thus we are all related.

      We learn the lessons Mother Earth teaches us through the languages of our brothers and sisters; all that breathes, swims, flies, moves, grows, changes and exists.

      We aspire to walk in balance on Mother Earth and live in harmony with all that is.

      We remember to speak with respect with all things.

      We honor and respect all of our ancestors: physical, cultural, and spiritual.

      We listen with consideration to those who choose to share their wisdom with us, and respect their rights to do so in their own way, in their own time.

      We invoke the power of spirit for our own dreams and visions for the guidance of ourselves and our Tribe.

      We respect your right to follow your own vision.

      We seek to find correctness, good judgment, learning and knowledge in all things.

      We practice personal responsibility in our daily lives.

      We are the Toteg Tribe.

      (For those who may be interested in learning more about the Toteg Tribe path, I uploaded a book of over 100 pages about it which explains it in great detail. Note - the term "spirit" can be interpreted in a more poetic or metaphorical way.)

      Thank you for considering me for membership to your group.
      Mae aka Keelty Sage

    • Zain Rashid
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2012
        PERSONALY I HAVE NEVER HEAR OF THE Toteg Tribe, WHAT PART OF AFRICA
        ARE THEY FROM, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE --- ZAIN RASHID ---

      • Nick Noble Wolf
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2012
          Hi Keelty,

          Welcome to the group.

          Note that shamanism does not particularly apply to Native American ways.
          Some can be considered so while others are shamanistic at best. Even the
          term Shaman is the title of the traditional medicine people and healers
          of Siberia.

          That does not mean that this group is about discussing Siberian medicine
          ways--all indigenous spiritual ways worldwide are fair game.

          Tell us about this Toteg Tribe. Are you a member?

          Again, welcome to the group.

          Blessings,
          ~Nick

          On 5/12/2012 9:56 AM, Keelty_Sage wrote:
          > I will introduce myself using the note I sent to the group owner for approval. Thank you to dsaly69 for posting to the other group I am in so I could find this group.
          > I am 61, married for 34 years, have 2 grown children, and have 3 grand daughters. I because interested in the Native American ways at a very young age. As I studied I realized that not all Native Americans believed the same way, but all honored Mother Earth. I have read a few books on shamanism and have a great interest in the use of the Medicine Wheel.
          > This message was sent to a group I belong to is how I learned of your group after googleing the Toteg Tribe:
          > On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM, dsaly1969<dsaly1969@...> wrote:
          >
          > We are Toteg Tribe.
          >
          > We know that all things are children of the Earth Mother and Sky Father, and thus we are all related.
          >
          > We learn the lessons Mother Earth teaches us through the languages of our brothers and sisters; all that breathes, swims, flies, moves, grows, changes and exists.
          >
          > We aspire to walk in balance on Mother Earth and live in harmony with all that is.
          >
          > We remember to speak with respect with all things.
          >
          > We honor and respect all of our ancestors: physical, cultural, and spiritual.
          >
          > We listen with consideration to those who choose to share their wisdom with us, and respect their rights to do so in their own way, in their own time.
          >
          > We invoke the power of spirit for our own dreams and visions for the guidance of ourselves and our Tribe.
          >
          > We respect your right to follow your own vision.
          >
          > We seek to find correctness, good judgment, learning and knowledge in all things.
          >
          > We practice personal responsibility in our daily lives.
          >
          > We are the Toteg Tribe.
          >
          > (For those who may be interested in learning more about the Toteg Tribe path, I uploaded a book of over 100 pages about it which explains it in great detail. Note - the term "spirit" can be interpreted in a more poetic or metaphorical way.)
          >
          > Thank you for considering me for membership to your group.
          > Mae aka Keelty Sage

        • Keelty_Sage
          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2012
            I am not a member of the Toteg Tribe, and do not know anything about it. Someone posted about the tribe in naturalistic_paganism group I belong to. I did a google search to see if I could find a yahoo group about it and found this one instead. I did find this website about Toteg Tribe if anyone wants to know more about it: www.toteg.org/Cached - Similar
            I have read how the Navaho Indians used the medicine wheel in trying to get healthy again because of the diabetes among them because of the modern diet they were eating. when I read the words 'medicine ways' on your homepage I was interested to learn more.
            Keelty Sage

            Message 5 of 5 , May 22, 2012
              Sorry, for the delay, but I have my own medical problem.

              However, you need to check out the following web sites:

              naturalcures.com
              nativeremedies.com

              and the medical library of Edgar Cayce, also if you can get the book,
              "Natural Cures they don't want you to know about, by Kevin Trudeau",
              it will help with some of your medical problems.

              Also, 1800homeopathy.com

              On another note : must of the hopitals in the world