Hello

  • andrew
    Message 1 of 151 , Oct 11, 2010
      Hello...my name is Andrew.

      I have been on the path of the mysteries for many years-most of my life in fact!
      I spent many years studying the WMT, and still work within it. My true personal path has always really been the 'shamanic'. It has run like a thread through all I have done...and no knowledge is ever gained needlessly and all is important!

      Now I concentrate on my work-with the guidance of physical and non-physical teachers, spirit and experience.

      I am from the North of England.

      Be well!

      Andrew
    • Nick Noble Wolf