Re: [Shamanic Ways] Re: Identity and labels

  • the_wicker_man_im@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 15, 2009
      So is it me or has it been exceptionally quiet? (I've gotten no emails in nearly a month!)
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      Message 42 of 42 , Sep 15, 2009
        Lol. Yeah, that might not be so good.

        We went with about 2inches of rain over the past 4 months. There were 6inch wide cracks in the ground. This helped tremendously.

        Kendra

        From: windhorse_dancer@...

        Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:47:46
        To: <ShamanicWays@yahoogroups.com>

        Tis very very quiet at my end too.

        Loved all the rain we got though. Frogs and toads have a lot to say right now. 10 inches in 4 days.

        Kendra