Facts on Honey and Cinnamon

  • Dave McKeen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2009
      Facts on Honey and Cinnamon: It is found that a mixture of honey and Cinnamon
      cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most
      of the countries of the world.
      Scientists of today also accept honey as a 'Ram
      Ban' (very effective) medicine
      for all kinds of diseases.

      Honey can be used without any side effects for any kind of diseases.

      Today's science says that even though honey is sweet, if taken in the right
      dosage as a medicine, it does not harm diabetic
      patients. Weekly World News, a
      magazine in Canada, in its issue dated 17
      January,1995 has given the following
      list of diseases that can be cured by honey and cinnamon as researched by
      western scientists:

      HEART DISEASES:
      Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder,
      apply on bread, instead of jelly and
      jam, and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol in the
      arteries and saves the patient from heart
      attack. Also those who have already
      had an attack, if they do this process daily,
      they are kept miles away from the
      next attack. Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and
      strengthens the heart beat. In America and
      Canada, various nursing homes have
      treated patients successfully and have found
      that as you age, the arteries and
      veins lose their flexibility and get clogged;
      honey and cinnamon revitalize the
      arteries and veins.

      ARTHRITIS:
      Arthritis patients may take daily, morning, and
      night, one cup of hot water With
      two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If T aken
      regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured.
      In a recent research Conducted at
      the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors Treated their
      patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half Teaspoon Cinnamon
      powder before breakfast, they found that within
      a week, Out of the 200 people so
      treated, practically 73 patients were totally Relieved of pain, and within a
      month, mostly all the patients who could not Walk or move around because of
      arthritis started walking without pain.

      BLADDER INFECTIONS:
      Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one
      teaspoon of honey in a Glass of
      lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder.

      CHOLESTEROL:
      Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16
      ounces of tea water, given to a cholesterol patient, was found to reduce The
      level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent
      within two hours. As Mentioned
      for arthritic patients, if taken three times a
      day, any chronic Cholesterol is
      cured. According to information received in the
      said Journal, pure honey taken
      with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.

      COLDS:
      Those suffering from common or severe colds
      should take one tablespoon Lukewarm
      honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This Process will
      cure most chronic cough, cold, and clear the sinuses.

      UPSET STOMACH:
      Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also clears Stomach
      ulcers from the root.

      GAS:
      According to the studies done in India and
      Japan, it is revealed that if Honey
      is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.

      IMMUNE SYSTEM:
      Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and
      Protects the body from bacteria and viral
      attacks.. Scientists have found That
      honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of Honey
      strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral Diseases.

      INDIGESTION:
      Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of
      honey taken before food Relieves
      acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.

      INFLUENZA:
      A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural ' Ingredient'
      Which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.

      LONGEVITY:
      Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the
      Ravages of old age Take four spoons of honey,
      one spoon of cinnamon powder And
      three cups of water and boil to make like tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to Four
      times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft
      and arrests old age. Life spans
      also increases and even a 100 year old, starts performing the Chores of a
      20-year-old.

      PIMPLES:
      Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of
      cinnamon powder paste. Apply this
      paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash
      it next morning with Warm water.
      If done daily for two weeks, it removes pimples from the root.

      SKIN INFECTIONS:
      Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal
      parts on the affected parts Cures
      eczema, ringworm and all types of skin infections.

      WEIGHT LOSS:
      Daily in the morning one half hour before
      breakfast on an empty stomach and at
      night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one Cup of
      water. If taken regularly, it reduces the
      weight of even the most obese person.
      Also, drinking this mixture regularly does not
      allow the fat to accumulate in
      the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.

      CANCER:
      Recent research in Japan and Australia has
      revealed that advanced cancer of the
      stomach and bones have been cured successfully.
      Patients suffering from these
      kinds of cancer should daily take one
      tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of
      cinnamon powder for one month three times a day.

      FATIGUE:
      Recent studies have shown that the sugar
      content of honey is more helpful rather
      than being detrimental to the strength of the
      body. Senior citizens, who take
      honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts, are more alert and flexible. Dr.
      Milton, who has done research, says that a half
      Tablespoon of honey taken in a
      glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon
      powder, taken daily after brushing
      and in the afternoon at about 3:00 P.M. When
      the vit ality of the body starts to
      decrease, increases the vitality of the body within a week.

      BAD BREATH:
      People of South America, first thing in the
      morning, gargle with one teaspoon of
      honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water, so their breath stays fresh
      throughout the day.

      HEARING LOSS:
      Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon
      powder, taken in equal parts restore
      hearing. Remember when we were kids? We had
      toast with real butter and cinnamon
      sprinkled on it!

      You might want to share this information with a
      friend, kinfolks and love ones
      ~ everyone needs healthy help information
      ~ what they do with it is up to them
      ~ share with your email buddies!!!!!
      Thanks for the following goes to my friend,
      Donald R. "Don" Brown - Farmington,
      MO - U.S.A. - thundermountain1@ sbcglobal. net

      As a bee-keeper, I can testify to the marvelous medicinal value of honey.
      However, I have never used it in conjunction
      with Cinnamon. Sounds like a great
      idea to me. Honey is the only food on the
      planet that will not spoil or rot. It
      will do what some call turning to sugar. In reality honey is always honey.
      However, when left in a cool dark place for a
      long time it will do what I rather
      call "crystalizing" . When this happens I
      loosen the lid, boil some water, and
      sit the honey contain in the hot water, off the
      heat and let it liquify. Is then
      as good as it ever was. Never boil honey or put
      it in a microwave. To do so will
      kill the enzymes in the honey.
      Charles, in Cañon City, Colorado

      Stormrider Walking Spirit Paths

      The truth as I see it,
      Is right but only for me
    • Nick Noble Wolf
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2009
        So, is it the honey, the cinnamon, or the combination tastes so good that no
        one can stay sick anymore?

        Blessings,
        ~Nick

        Twitter: http://twitter.com/nicknoblewolf
        Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/fb-nicknoblewolf

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
          At 04:05 PM 6/6/2009, you wrote:

          >So, is it the honey, the cinnamon, or the combination tastes so good that no
          >one can stay sick anymore?
          >
          >Blessings,
          >~Nick

          I can't answer that but I used honey as a dressing on a serious cut
          and it healed faster and without causing a scar while a cut from a
          year earlier than that one just an inch away is still visible.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
            Well, unless you were licking your cut a lot....

            By the way, I saved your post and will be giving that a go. Thank you.

            Blessings,
            ~Nick

            Twitter: http://twitter.com/nicknoblewolf
            Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/fb-nicknoblewolf

            >>So, is it the honey, the cinnamon, or the combination tastes so good that
            >>no
            >>one can stay sick anymore?
            >>
            >>Blessings,
            >>~Nick
            >
            > I can't answer that but I used honey as a dressing on a serious cut
            > and it healed faster and without causing a scar while a cut from a
            > year earlier than that one just an inch away is still visible.
            >
            > Stormrider Walking Spirit Paths
            >
            > The truth as I see it,
            > Is right but only for me

          • Dave McKeen
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
              Not likely, their on the top of my left foot and with arthritis, I'm
              just not that flexible. Wish I was but those days are gone. When I
              broke my arm last month, I also skinned my other hand a bit. While
              healing, it did start to infect and I put honey as a poultice over
              the wound for 36 hours and it drew out all of the infection present.

              Save and share the post freely please.