Welcome to this new group

  • nicknoblewolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      We would like to welcome all visitors, be they active participants
      or just readers.

      We have created this site to discuss earth-based traditional
      spiritual ways which have ancient origins plus current
      application within people's lives. It is neither Anne's nor my
      intention to make this "our" site, but to stand back and allow you
      to make it "your" site. We see our jobs as moderators, which in
      some cases may mean policemen. We intend this to be a safe
      site, free from spam and threats.

      Enjoy yourself and feel free to ask anything and offer your
      personal opinions, whatever they may be. Arguing is permitted
      so long as respect is maintained for the individual. In other
      words, argue the opinion, don't put the person down just
      because you disagree.

      By the way, we do encourage you to either receive individual
      e-mails or a daily summary so you might remain abreast of
      discussions without having to visit the site continually.

      Nicholas Noble Wolf & Anne Dreamwalker