Re: [ShadowRealms] OT: writing a story

  • Valerie W.
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2003

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • talpianna@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 3, 2003
        In a message dated 10/3/2003 8:43:29 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
        lists@... writes:
        guess sometimes I get sick of causes and it is nice to have some fun. I
        have a lot of seriousness in my life, so when something is just a little
        fun that I can do, I do it, and I spread it around. I wish you lots of
        luck with your book donation, though.

        Adrienne
        Whatever gives you the most satisfaction.

        tal