OT: chat room

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      tal wrote:

      > More seriously, if people are interested in chatting it's best to agree on a
      > meeting time rather than just wandering in.

      Very true. Anyone could also post a message to the list letting
      others know that they'll be there for awhile...for example,
      "I'll be in the chat room from 8pm-10pm if anyone cares
      to drop by". That way your message will have time to
      circulate around :)

      K.

    • talpianna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        In a message dated 10/1/2003 2:34:00 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
        lovestoread@... writes:
        Anyone could also post a message to the list letting
        others know that they'll be there for awhile...for example,
        "I'll be in the chat room from 8pm-10pm if anyone cares
        to drop by". That way your message will have time to
        circulate around :)
        Or you could set up a date for a more or less official chat, or perhaps have
        a poll to see what date is best for the most would-be chatters. That's how it
        was done on the Lunatic Cafe board.

        tal