[ShadowRealms] another story done

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2003
      I finished the first draft of Saetan's story today. Now I've got a couple of
      weeks before I start Daemon's story.

      Anne
    • DaecivarSadiYasl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 28, 2003
        I finished the first draft of Saetan's story today. Now I've got a couple of
        weeks before I start Daemon's story.

        Anne

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        Yessss!!!!!! Can't wait to read! May I ask the title? ^_^

        Daecivar
      • emma
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 28, 2003
          woooo hooo, go anne

        • R Self
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 28, 2003
            YAY! :)
          • Bernice .
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 28, 2003
              Anne wrote:
              <<< I finished the first draft of Saetan's story today. Now I've got a
              couple of
              weeks before I start Daemon's story. >>>

              Would you be able to tell us if it's before the BJT or after?

              Bernice

            • Rachel Mace
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 28, 2003
                Would you be able to tell us if it's before the BJT or after?

                Bernice

                Would you be able to give us the first Paragraph? Chapter? Copy?

                ~Jukia

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 29, 2003
                  --- Rachel Mace <ladyjukia@...> wrote:

                  > Would you be able to tell us if it's before the BJT or after?
                  >
                  > Bernice
                  >

                  > Would you be able to give us the first Paragraph? Chapter? Copy?
                  >
                  > ~Jukia

                  lmao, I hear ya, Jukia!
                  -Val

                  http://shopping.yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 29, 2003
                    In a message dated 03-09-29 11:09:10 EDT:

                    << > Would you be able to tell us if it's before the BJT or after?

                    > Bernice

                    Saetan's story is about an event in his past.

                    > Would you be able to give us the first Paragraph? Chapter? Copy?
                    >
                    > ~Jukia >>

                    Nice try. :)

                    Anne
                  • Ronda L Christoph
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 29, 2003
                      > Would you be able to give us the first Paragraph? Chapter? Copy?
                      >
                      > ~Jukia >>

                      Nice try. :)

                      Anne

                      DANG, thought we might at least get a paragraph or 2.

                    • Valerie W.
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 1, 2003
                        --- Ronda L Christoph <rondachristoph@...> wrote:

                        > > Would you be able to give us the first Paragraph? Chapter? Copy?
                        > >
                        > > ~Jukia >>
                        >
                        > Nice try. :)
                        >
                        > Anne
                        >

                        > DANG, thought we might at least get a paragraph or 2.

                        Or 200...

                        Val

                        http://shopping.yahoo.com