Re: Welcome to ShadowRealms@onelist.com

  • TLR1169@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 83 , Jul 5, 1999
      Hi all..=)...I am a newbie to the list....and a newbie to reading sci-fi in
      general. I have my best friend to thank for getting me absolutely ADDICTED to
      Anne's books!!!! Just a thought for all of you that have read them....Anyone
      hoping for a Lucivar and Surreal hook-up?? Anyway, I even have my husband
      reading the Jewels Trilogy now....and he and I disagree on something in the
      2nd book.....hopefully someone can help me here.....At one point, Surreal is
      talking to Jaenelle...and she mentions Kartane<sp?>....I know Titan is her
      mother, but my hubby says Daemon is her father from what he read, and I say
      Kartane is....please help me win this one people...=)
      I was looking through the archives....and I just wanted to add a book for all
      of you in case you haven't read it...."MAIA" by Richard Adams.....really
      long, but very worth it I think!!
      Thanks all.....it's great to know there are people out there that look deeper
      into books than just reading it and putting it away in a box somewhere!!

      Teresa
    • Eri Baysinger
      Message 83 of 83 , Oct 29, 1999
        Hello,
        I am Eri. Hear me roar *grrrrrr*! Those of you on
        annebishop@onelist.com already know me so I won't go into too much detail.
        Let's just say that I"m special and I"m anticipting Queen just like everyone
        else...salivating on my keyboard after reading the first chapter :P
        So that's about it. I may be a bit of a lurker...don't have a lot of
        time these days. But I'll try and post every once in a while. Bye for now.
        ~~Eri