Re: Digest Number 65

  • Robyn Quance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1999
      > > Kandra said:
      > >
      > > << Ah, how about: Firestone by Tanya Huff, Jerlayne by Anne Abbey, and
      >of
      > > course Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley.>>
      > >
      > > Who hasn't read Mists of Avalon has some problems. Have you read the
      >prequel to it? Not as good but it explains more about some of the
      >characters (I think). Its been awhile. I can't seem to remember the title
      >of the book but I will get back to you.....
      > >
      > > Robyn

      I didn't like the Mists of Avalon. I pick it up and couldn't get through
      the first chapter, but everyone is entitled to their own opion just because
      someone doesn't like something doesn't mean they "have problems." I just
      wanted to say that. :)

      I wasn't meaning it badly. I have a close friend who borrowed the book about two years ago and still hasn't gotten around to reading it. I just meant that everyone should give it a try because I enjoyed it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Please don't take it personally.

      Robyn