Re: speculation

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 1999
      << From: Bernice Lau <jaenelle_13@...>

      just to add to my speculation... maybe Daemon isn't like Saetan, but like a
      true mirror, the complete opposite. Saetan is the father, while Daemon the
      lover.

      Ah, but remember, a mirror shows a reflection.

      Anne
    • Krystin Inquiring minds don't need to kn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 1999
        >From: Kaeleer@...
        >To: ShadowRealms@onelist.com
        >Subject: Re: [ShadowRealms] speculation
        >Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 02:04:01 EDT
        >
        >From: Kaeleer@...
        >

        ><< From: Bernice Lau <jaenelle_13@...>
        >
        > just to add to my speculation... maybe Daemon isn't like Saetan, but like
        > true mirror, the complete opposite. Saetan is the father, while Daemon
        >the
        > lover.
        > >>

        >Ah, but remember, a mirror shows a reflection.
        >
        >Anne

        Yes mirrors do show a reflection, but opposit of what you are doing or
        something like that. Is is possiable that Deamon and Saetan are similar in
        the ways that they treat Jeanelle and other people (taking into account the
        different relationships), But inside they are like day and night? (inside
        being their thoughts, soul, heart, whatever.)
      • OranWest@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 1999
          In a message dated 7/1/99 2:04:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Kaeleer@...
          writes:

          << < From: Bernice Lau <jaenelle_13@...>

          just to add to my speculation... maybe Daemon isn't like Saetan, but like a
          true mirror, the complete opposite. Saetan is the father, while Daemon the
          lover.

          Ah, but remember, a mirror shows a reflection.

          Anne >>

          And an interesting reflection indeed! I was talking to a friend recently
          about how different the realms would be had Saetan killed Hecate (sp?--I
          don't have the books on me so I'm relying on the goddess name) when her plots
          broke his heart so many years ago and cost him his youngest sons. And
          further, our favorite harpy, her daughter, and Jeanelle would have escaped
          such brutality if Daemon had followed his father's teachings a bit less and
          committed a few murders before she was even born. Not counting size and age,
          the real difference in them seems to be the ravages of Daemon's sexual abuse
          that Saetan had never been forced to suffer.

          :-)
          ~A