Underworld

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
      I don't know if anyone would be interested, but in another group that
      I'm with discussed this movie a while back. Basically, it's a
      vampire vs lycan movie. I just checked out the site and it looks
      pretty good. If you want to take a look, the site is
      www.entertheunderworld.com.

      ~Brenda
    • R Self
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
        I saw a commercial for this last night on TV. It looks pretty interesting.
        It might be worthwhile to go see it at the movies.

        Thanks for the link. It explains more than the commercial did.
        -Becka
      • Elissa Holtmeier
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003
          I can't WAIT for this movie to come out!! Although
          I'm a bit hesitant b/c the actors who play the two
          main characters I cant picture being supernatural
          beings, they are two familiar from thier other
          movies/TV shows

          Kate Beckinsale from Pearl Harbor, plays the lead
          vampire
          and Scott Speedman, form the show Felicity plays the
          lead Lychan

          I'm not sure how much I'm going to like this but I
          love vampire/lychan movies so I'm going to see it
          opening night......if I can find someone to go with me

          ~LISS

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Angel093067@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2003
            If you can't find someone to go with, go by yourself...there's nothing wrong
            with that! ;o)

            ~Brenda