Re: [ShadowRealms] reading?

  • Rachel Mace
    Message 1 of 64 , Aug 31, 2003
      Half the people in mine are too but thats why it's extra credit.
      It's great. My English grade is soaring.
      ~Jukia

      lvgiffgrl4@... wrote:
      lol. She's hecka lucky. I wish that we got extra credit for reading out of
      school. I'd never have to do any work. :P Half the people in my school are
      illiterate too. I know how that goes...

      Jamie

      > you suck. seriously. i go to a charter school...they expect you to read
      > outside of class...even tho half the school is illiterate, or close to it...
      >

      > Alex:)
      > **The thing about life...
      > you can't win, and you can't lose
      > but you gotta try**

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Rinoa
      Message 64 of 64 , Sep 4, 2003
        Definatly!

        Ronda L Christoph <rondachristoph@...> wrote:
        I think the idea that he would be toying with fire is part of the
        attrachtion. After all, he knows she can take care of herself...........

        Ronda

        bj hunter <bbhunter25@...> wrote:
        He does realize she's an assain...Right? =)

        ~Jukia

        Gee, I wonder why! Men! BJ

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        "I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here, you'll find me....
        I promise."
        ~*Squall Leonhart FFVIII

        " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"