Re: [ShadowRealms] Treachery & Treason

    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 6, 2003
      > YAAAAY! *has ordered copy* YAAAAAAY!!!

      Jukia,

      I'm really glad! :)

      Kandra
    • bj hunter
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 6, 2003
        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Rachel Mace <ladyjukia@y...>
        wrote:
        > YAAAAY! *has ordered copy* YAAAAAAY!!!
        > Jukia

        I have mine too! Hope it comes real soon. BJ
      • lvgiffgrl4@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 6, 2003
          *muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!* I love you I love you I love you I love
          you!!!! *dances around* *sniffle* I think I'm going to cry. *wipes away tear*
          I'm sooo happy! *blissful sigh* Thank you sooooo much
          Kandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Jamie

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 6, 2003
            > *muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!* I love you I love you I love you I love
            > you!!!! *dances around* *sniffle* I think I'm going to cry. *wipes
            away tear*
            > I'm sooo happy! *blissful sigh* Thank you sooooo much

            lol! You're welcome, Jamie :)

            Kandra
          • bj hunter
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 7, 2003
              Just got a confirmation, my copy ships today! Hopefully the good old
              postal service wont be to slow (yea right)! And I got it for 1.50!
              Just the price I need since I have been buying sooo many books
              lately. BJ