Dorothea

  • bj hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      Hey guys! I am about halfway through The Invisible Ring and I have to
      admit that I really like Dorothea! She is so bad and so interesting,
      and when she is not plotting against someone, she really knows how to
      have fun.... Such a strong personality, unlike my own, I guess that
      is why she interests me so much. This is really a good book! BJ