Fae question

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 66 , Jun 21, 2003
      Welcome to the group, Genevieve!

      As I was reading The Pillars of the World and Shadows and Light, I wondered about something. In Shadows and Light it mentioned that Lyrra's witch blood allowed her to be an anchor for the shining roads as well as Diana's moon magic. I was wondering if, by chance, I overlooked the part where it described why her moon magic could be an anchor and what exactly her moon magic was? Of course I understand that the Lady of the Moon commands the Wild Hunt, but it said that she didn't control the moon, so I was wondering what exactly her magic did? Thanks :)

      -Rose

    • Kim Vaz
      Message 66 of 66 , Jan 18, 2005
        > I am going to introduce myself now since I haven't had time to
        > untill now. My name is Desirée. And that's about it.
        > Desirée

        Welcome to the group Desirée!!!

        --Kim
        --
        I understand how, but I don't understand why
        -Winston Smit, 1984