KaeAskavi son of Kaelas

  • Celest RavenWolf
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
      ok storytime!!!! About a year ago I had an orange tabby cat. He reminded me of Kaelas so, that's what I named him. In January he ran away and never came hime. Well a few days ago a few frieds and I decieded to get an ice cream from the ice cream truck (we never do that) The woman looked at me and asked if I wanted a kitten. I was going to say no until I saw him. He looks just like my Kaelas! And once I had he him he was showing characteristics of my old cat too. I could not call him Kaelas so... I named him KaeAskavi, the cub of Kaelas. :) :)

      )()( ~ Celest

      "I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here, you'll find me....
      I promise."
      ~*Squall Leonhart FFVIII

      " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"

    • R Self
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        That is a cool story! Thanks for sharing it.

        -Becka
      • Valerie W.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
          Awww. that is a sweet story! =) =)

          -Val

          --- Celest RavenWolf <rinoa_of_rivendell@...> wrote:
          > ok storytime!!!! About a year ago I had an orange tabby cat. He
          > reminded me of Kaelas so, that's what I named him. In January he ran
          > away and never came hime. Well a few days ago a few frieds and I
          > decieded to get an ice cream from the ice cream truck (we never do
          > that) The woman looked at me and asked if I wanted a kitten. I was
          > going to say no until I saw him. He looks just like my Kaelas! And
          > once I had he him he was showing characteristics of my old cat too.
          > I could not call him Kaelas so... I named him KaeAskavi, the cub of
          > Kaelas. :) :)
          >
          > )()( ~ Celest
          >

          > "I'll be waiting here for you, so if you come here, you'll find
          > me....
          > I promise."
          > ~*Squall Leonhart FFVIII
          >
          > " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in
          > Ulaer!"

          http://calendar.yahoo.com
        • Celest RavenWolf